Product Description and Features
TRIMWALL® is an attractive, lightweight and versatile walling profile designed for domestic, rural and commercial applications.
- Light, Easy to handle and quick to install
- Complements the TRIMDEK® roofing profile
- Large spans possible
- Available in a wide variety of COLORBOND® steel colours and ZINCALUME® steel
- TRIMWALL® is only suitable in for use for walling in non-cyclonic areas
Lengths and Tolerance
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: + 0 mm, – 15 mm
Cover: + 4 mm, – 4 mm
- ZINCALUME® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.35mm (0.42mm BMT CUSTOM ORB® supplied in NSW)
Mass – COLORBOND® steel
BMT 0.35mm: 3.67kg/m2
Can TRIMWALL® be used for roofing?
TRIMWALL® is available in a 0.35mm base metal thickness (BMT). For roofing products we recommended using 0.42mm or 0.48 BMT our roofing equivelent for TRIMWALL® is TRIMDEK®
What is cladding and how does it relate to roofing and walling?
Cladding is a collective term for any sheeting that covers a building, whether it be on the roof of the building, or on the walls. Roof cladding is made from thicker steel and is rolled to a profile capable of supporting roof traffic*. In most cases, these roof claddings can also be used for walling as well. Wall cladding is made from thinner steel, rolled to a less rigid profile. They are generally not capable of supporting roof traffic, prohibiting their use as roofing.
*Some roofing is designed to be non-trafficable. Please consult the span and capacity tables of the cladding for further details.