Product Description and Features
SPANRIB® cladding provides the benefits of long spanning, pierced-fix cladding, with excellent rainwater carrying capacity. It is available in Queensland only.
Suited to commercial and industrial applications where long span and fast installation are major requirements.
- 820mm cover width
- Can be used for both roofing and walling applications
- Each sheet only requires three fasteners per support
- Available in Queensland only
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (1 in 50) 0.48mm BMT
- Walk only in pans and close or over the supports
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992. Supports must not be less than 1mm BMT.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
The figures relate only to buildings 10m or less in height and located in sheltered or exposed suburban areas or sheltered rural areas only
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness (mm) BMT|
|Roofs including bullnosed roofs|
|Unstiffened Eaves Overhang||150||200|
|Stiffened Eaves Overhang||300||350|
- For roofs: the data are based on foot-traffic loading.
- For walls: the data are based on pressures.
- Table data are based on supports of 1mm BMT.
- Spacing is based on three fasteners per sheet per support tables.
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: +0mm, -15mm
Cover Width: +4mm, -4mm
- ZINCALUME® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.42mm or 0.48mm
|By Enquiry*||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.|