Product Description and Features
MINI ORBÂ® is a mini-corrugated profile which is suitable for use in interior or exterior applications on straight or curved surfaces. It has the same traditional shape as CUSTOM ORBÂ® but on a much reduced scale. Its subtle profile is a perfect complement to other claddings to provide a “contrasting” surface as an accent feature. It is primarily used for decorative finishes on walls, ceilings and soffit linings; feature walls and partitions; and screens and small awnings not subject to any foot traffic.
- Able to be used for both straight and curved applications
- Can be used with the corrugations running vertically or horizontally
- Can be laid flat, pre-curved, or spring-curved for increased versatility
- Available in a wide variety of COLORBONDÂ® steel colours and ZINCALUMEÂ® steel
- MINI ORBÂ® is only suitable in for use for walling in non-cyclonic areas
Lengths and Tolerance
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: +5mm, -5mm
Width: +2mm, -2mm
- ZINCALUMEÂ® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBONDÂ® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBONDÂ® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry, or
- The base metal thickness is 0.42mm (0.48mm BMT available subject to enquiry)
MINI ORBÂ® may be spring curved down to 1500mm radius. It is suitable for pre-curving – the minimum radius of curve is 150mm, and the minimum straight length after a curve is 50mm. Some possible profiles are shown on the left.
ROOFTRAKÂ® is supplied in kits that include components and fixings. The basic ROOFTRAKÂ® “plank” is 224mm wide. The ROOFTRAKÂ® 450 system uses two planks (total 450mm wide); ROOFTRAKÂ® 675 uses three planks (total 675mm wide). For further details of the kits available.
Is MINI ORBÂ® the same product that has been available for many years?
The product was changed in 1997. The old MINI ORBÂ® product was wider, thicker (thus heavier and more expensive) and manufactured from soft steel. The older product was also limited to a maximum length of 3000mm.