Product Description and Features
KLIP-LOK MAXIMA® is a wide cover concealed fixed cladding. It has extra wide 770mm coverage with excellent performance. It features strong ribs rising from flat pans. Because of the ease of installation and the extra economy 770mm wide cover brings, you get outstanding value.
- 770mm wide cover width makes it very economical
- Extra strong and lightweight
- It can be fixed quickly and easily, no special tools required
- Long straight runs are possible because thermal expansion is able to slide along the clips
- Concealed fixed, so long straight lines remain clean and smooth
- Available in Western Australia only
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 2 degrees (0.42mm BMT)
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (0.48 and 0.60mm BMT)
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992. Supports must not be less than 1mm BMT.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
The figures relate only to buildings 10m or less in height and located in sheltered or exposed suburban areas or sheltered rural areas only
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness (mm) BMT|
- For roofs, the data are based on foot-traffic loading.
- For walls, the data are based on presures.
- Above table is based on supports of 1mm BMT.
- Spacing is based on one concealed clip per sheet per support.
Mobile rollformed sheets are custom cut on-site. Factory sheets cut to order.
Length: +0 mm, -15 mm
Width: +2 mm, -2 mm
- ZINCALUME® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry,
- The base metal thickness is 0.42mm, 0.48mm or 0.60mm
|Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.|