Product Description and Features
FITFAST® gutter suits Queensland’s demanding weather, withstanding baking sun and torrential rain.The high face front also conceals the ends of roof sheeting, and is custom cut to length, leaving a neater appearance with fewer joins, which saves you time on site. The FITFAST® gutter also has overflow slots helping to prevent water back up into the eaves.
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Manufactured locally for quick turnaround
- Range of accessories available
- Available in Queensland only
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
|Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.|
Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
The downpipe size and spacing should be determined in accordance with AS/NZ3500.3.2:1998 National plumbing and drainage: Part 3.2: Stormwater drainage – Acceptable solutions.