Product Description and Features
CUSTOM ORBÂ® corrugated profile is equally at home with traditional and contemporary design. It is long, wide, strong, lightweight and economical profile which can be quickly and easily aligned. Add up these features and you have a steel roof or wall cladding that simply offers outstanding value.
- Can be used for both roofing and walling applications
- Available in a wide variety of COLORBONDÂ® steel colours
- Fast and easy to install
- Roof sheet lengths of up to 24m can be used before an expansion joint is required
- Can be laid flat or sprung curved for increased versatility
- CUSTOM ORBÂ® is suitable for spring curving.
- Not suitable for machine curving
- May be used on roof pitches from as low as 5 degrees (1 in 12)
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and AS4040.2-1992. Supports must not be less than 1mm BMT.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
The figures relate only to buildings 10m or less in height and located in sheltered or exposed suburban areas or sheltered rural areas only
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness (mm) BMT|
|Unstiffened Eaves Overhang||200||250|
|Stiffened Eaves Overhang||300||350|
- For roofs: the data are based on foot-traffic loading.
- For walls: the data are based on pressures.
- Table data are based on supports of 1mm BMT.
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: + 10 mm, – 10 mm
Cover Width: + 4 mm, – 4 mm
- ZINCALUMEÂ® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBONDÂ® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBONDÂ® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.42mm or 0.48mm