Developed in conjunction with the Kingspan KS1000 RW Roofing System, Zammit Roofing Australia Pty Ltd has created the Energy Efficient Factory Assembled Skylight System (EEFAS).
As a totally integrated composite structure, the Zammit Roofing EEFAS system offers many benefits over traditional single sheet skylight design.
The Zammit Roofing EEFAS system offers excellent thermal insulation properties and is designed to conform to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements for Class 2 to 9 Buildings, including part J.
The Zammit Roofing EEFAS system is preassembled using the highest quality components. With exceptional spanning and single fixing, the Zammit Roofing EEFAS system offers all the benefits of sandwich panel construction.
|Wind Pressure||4 Fasteners (Crest)||6 Fasteners (Pan)|
The Zammit Roofing EEFAS system requires a minimum pitch of 2 degrees. The maximum length available is 6500mm. Exact lengths should be calculated based on steelwork plans / drawings. Please refer to Span Table shown above for maximum spanning. For a detailed installation sheet, please contact your nearest Zammit Roofing office.
The following benefits are in addition to any rights conveyed by Government regulations and the Trade Practices Act. Zammit Roofing Australia Pty. Ltd. warrant the Energy Efficient Factory Assembled Skylight System (EEFAS) over:
- A period of 20 years (pro-rata cover) for the following:
- The product will not allow water penetration through the actual sheet.
- The product will not de-laminate or allow protrusion of reinforcing fibres through the surface of the sheet.
- A period of 10 years (pro-rata cover) for the following:
- Remain structurally sound and shatter resistant under normal conditions. This includes fracturing of the sheet by hailstones up to 25mm in diameter accompanied by winds up to 100km/hr.
- Excessive yellowing of sheets leading to loss of light transmission exceeding 10% of the original light value when installed below a latitude of 26° South of the equator. Installations above this latitude will be covered by individual warranty based on climatic conditions.